Shoe Review: Asics Noosa 7s: Shoes That Really Glow




I recently ordered the hard to get Asics Noosa 7, the women's (second from top) and the men's version (top).  Although they are in essence the same shoe, they feel totally different.

I have the Noosas 6, both men and women version and I like them.  I don't love them, but they are a good training shoe.  However, I believe Asics has improved this shoe with their new version and they feel much lighter than the Noosas 6.  A plus for me.

The women version is 9.1 oz in my size, while the men's version is at around 10.  They do feel different to me, although I have to remember, I am a woman so the men's one feels a little off for a reason.

One of the best characteristic of the shoe, in my opinion (apart from the great support) is the glow in the dark feature.  I have not used either of these shoes for the last week and they are still glowing in my bedroom like crazy.  The cats think they are fun and often sleep atop it.

I used them during my last race (A1A Half Marathon) and they felt very nice.  They were a little heavy, especially after using the Elixirs during my last marathon, but felt good overall.

Running Warehouse starts its description by asking:  "Who can resist the Asics Noosa Tri 7?"

Certainly, not me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheers to the New Year 5K

10K at Fort Ben/Gobblers Jog 5K - Dealing with a Weird Injury and the London Marathon

Damaris' NYCM (FE and Race Report)