4 Weeks Til My First Marathon!

I cannot believe there's only 4 weeks left. I'm about to start tapering! I'm starting to panic.

I was sore from my 20 miler, mostly because I ran this long run at 30 seconds faster than my previous ones. But it was finally cool and I was actually running on pace. But the legs felt it.

So for today's run I was not sure how fast or slow I would be since I still had some soreness. But after I warmed up (legs take 2-3 miles to warm up), the run was my usual negative split run. I only did the last two miles at sub 11mm, but hey, I just ran 20 miles on Sunday, don't expect too much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Car Accident and Surgery is Needed...

Chicago Marathon RR

The Star Wars Dark Side Challenge (10K & HM) RR: A Wedding, Friends, and Some Running in Between