Everything Looks Good For This Weekend...Except the Weather

It's going to be hot and humid.  Ugh.

I feel fine.  I've been running well.  However, I've had two incidents which I will blame on tapering madness.  I hit my knee with the dining table on Sunday and it still hurts.  I also fell going up the stairs.  I always do horrible things on tapering week.  Last time I twisted both ankles.  The previous time I fell going down the stairs AND twisted my ankle at the same time.

I just hope I get to the starting line without the knee bothering me, without falling or twisting anything again, without getting sick, and with a cold front! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheers to the New Year 5K

Damaris' NYCM (FE and Race Report)

10K at Fort Ben/Gobblers Jog 5K - Dealing with a Weird Injury and the London Marathon