Upon Becoming Part of Marathon Maniacs

With this Sunday's marathon, I was eligible to become part of the Marathon Maniacs.  For those of you that do not know, this is sort of a club where you can earn membership if you meet their criteria.  The lowest criteria was to either run 2 marathons in 16 days or 3 marathons in 90 days.  I completed 3 marathons in 79 days.

A similar club for half marathoners is also available.  I am also a Half Fanatic.

Although I do not participate much in these clubs, I wanted to become part of both as a challenge.  I have been a Fanatic for 1 year and now I'm also a Maniac.

And yes, I am crazy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheers to the New Year 5K

Damaris' NYCM (FE and Race Report)

10K at Fort Ben/Gobblers Jog 5K - Dealing with a Weird Injury and the London Marathon