A Nice Week of Good Runs

This week I've increased my mileage. I should finish at above 40 miles, which is the highest mileage week since the marathon.  The runs have gone well, although I'm tired, but it's mostly because I've increased the cross training and weights session this week as well.  Second visit to the chiropractor to work on my back, which feels much better.  Next week I'm going to the spinal orthopedist to get a second opinion on the cause and treatment for my lower back pain.  Moving makes it worse and kickboxing and weights have helped too.

Today I had a grueling 7 miler, coupled with 1 hour of lower and upper body weights and stretching.  I feel good.

Next run: 16 miles on Sunday.  Not the longest I've run but the longest I've run since the marathon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheers to the New Year 5K

DTR Endurance 50K: In Which Docket Finally Runs an Ultra

10K at Fort Ben/Gobblers Jog 5K - Dealing with a Weird Injury and the London Marathon