Phantom Week

As I mentioned before, I changed marathons so I have an extra training week. Since there is a 10K this weekend, I decided to take it now.

My body has been aching, especially the lower back and right hip. I don't know what it is but it seems to be related to the piriformis and the back.

On Tuesday I ran 8 miles. Since the temps were still hot and humid, it was OK and not on pace.

On Thursday I ran another 8.03. Humidity was 56% and it went great. No hip issues.

Today, I ran another 8 miles and they were hard. Did not run at pace and everything from the belly button down is sore.

I think it's age, LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheers to the New Year 5K

10K at Fort Ben/Gobblers Jog 5K - Dealing with a Weird Injury and the London Marathon

Damaris' NYCM (FE and Race Report)