A Tiresome Run

I ran today with the brace. The whole 6 miles. I was tired and sore all over, plus I forgot my allergy pill so my chest was tight and the nose was running. It was not pretty but I still ran sub-11mm which is great.

Even though I wore the brace, there was some pain during the first 3 miles. I think the first 2 miles were painful because I did not tighten the brace properly, so once I did, the run went much smoother.

So, my goal on Sunday is to run the half marathon to the best of my abilities. I wanted to PR but I cannot control an ankle sprain. I hate when I get injured but it's not running related (I was running when I fell on a whole on the sidewalk but still, not caused by running).

I'm this close to the marathon and I've been running healthy and well. Why now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheers to the New Year 5K

10K at Fort Ben/Gobblers Jog 5K - Dealing with a Weird Injury and the London Marathon

Damaris' NYCM (FE and Race Report)