Day 16

I took Monday (Day 15) as a rest day after the long run. I scheduled another massage and it was wonderful. The only soreness I still have left is the one in my achilles tendon. I hope it gets better as the week goes by.

Since it's been raining for the past 3 days, I decided to run on the TM at work. I finished 7.50 miles and they felt wonderful. No heat, almost no sweat, no stopping. I decided to do the 7 miler at recovery pace since my achilles was still sore, and they felt even better than Sunday's which was 1:05mm slower.

Overall, a good run. The achilles tendon felt nice afterwards. Until the muscle got cold and it's back to sore :-(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheers to the New Year 5K

10K at Fort Ben/Gobblers Jog 5K - Dealing with a Weird Injury and the London Marathon

DTR Endurance 50K: In Which Docket Finally Runs an Ultra