Day 18 - A Not so Tempo Run

Today, I had a tempo run scheduled, 7 miles with 5 @ tempo pace. Two weeks ago, the tempo run was a disaster because the heat got to me. Today, I was even dreading it. I thought of just doing a simple 7 miler and be done with it, but after my mile 1 warmup I decided to try to run at least at MP. I ran just slightly slower than tempo (10 seconds), so the run was a success.

Stats:
Weight: 165
Temps: 90F
Felt Like: 101F
Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 76
Pounds Lost: 6 lbs.
Goal Pace: 9:23mm - 9:53mm
Actual Pace: 10:03mm
Average HR: 169

Overall, a successful run.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheers to the New Year 5K

10K at Fort Ben/Gobblers Jog 5K - Dealing with a Weird Injury and the London Marathon

DTR Endurance 50K: In Which Docket Finally Runs an Ultra