Day 30 - I Never Learn

Time and time again I remember why I should take my allergy medication every night before going to bed. It always messes my runs; cannot breathe, nose runs, etc.

In addition to that, I was unable to sleep more than 4 hours last night. Then, I spent all day walking around the office in high heels, followed by driving more than an hour to pick up an Ipod that was not ready to be picked up. Finally I made it back home in time to meet the running group and my miles feel like crap.

It was hot but cloudy, which is good. Since Saturday, I've been finally running on pace. Today was my best run pace-wise, yet my worse run because I felt so bad. 7 miles at 10:55mm; not bad at all (it's actually one second faster than pace, LOL).

And I'm taking my allergy medication right now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheers to the New Year 5K

10K at Fort Ben/Gobblers Jog 5K - Dealing with a Weird Injury and the London Marathon

DTR Endurance 50K: In Which Docket Finally Runs an Ultra