Day 31 - A Treadmill Run

The weather was horrible today. 100% chance of thunderstorms, 100F (heat index) and 100% humidity. So, since it was going to rain, I chose the TM. Usually the 100F would not deter me running outside, but I was glad it rained because the 100% humidity was not nice.

Legs felt dead for about 4 miles. I had another sleepless night last night, so I have not slept well and that was probably the cause. After Mile 4, I was able to maintain a nice pace and finished at pace. Average 11:25mm.

Still mulling over my first 20 miler this weekend. I hope I can do it and injury free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheers to the New Year 5K

10K at Fort Ben/Gobblers Jog 5K - Dealing with a Weird Injury and the London Marathon

DTR Endurance 50K: In Which Docket Finally Runs an Ultra