Doubles Galore

As I mentioned in my previous blog, I was planning on doing doubles while on training because of the time constraints. I did the same workout on Wednesday of 4.5 TM miles in the morning and 5.5 outside miles in the afternoon. I changed the route and this was kicked my behind. But 11 miles of hills for the week was not that bad.

Thursday was a traveling day and the training started earlier. So, I woke up a little early and finished 4.75 TM miles before training started. I was not sure whether I would be able to run that night because of the traveling. I almost missed the run but I was able to do another 4.25 to finish a 9 miler for the day.

My legs are very tired today after three sets of doubles and it's raining (what else is new in Miami, LOL). So a rest day is the best option.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheers to the New Year 5K

10K at Fort Ben/Gobblers Jog 5K - Dealing with a Weird Injury and the London Marathon

Damaris' NYCM (FE and Race Report)