Who Turned On the Heat?

Man, we're back to hot temps and this week has been hard.  However, I've been running better than ever.

After my 18 miler, I was debating whether to take one of the rest days on Monday.  However, since I have another chiro appointment tomorrow, I decided to push and run.  I did a 7 miler last night at easy pace.  I was surprised that I was running at that pace.

Today's run started hard but as soon as I warmed up the pace kept getting faster and faster.  I finished 8.12 miles at GMP, which is awesome.  Then I finished 30 minutes of the Shred-It workout with the kettlebelt.  Awesome and hard at the same time.

But please, turn on the AC again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheers to the New Year 5K

10K at Fort Ben/Gobblers Jog 5K - Dealing with a Weird Injury and the London Marathon

DTR Endurance 50K: In Which Docket Finally Runs an Ultra