Change of Plans

After finishing Week 9 of marathon training, DH and I discussed whether I should travel for my marathon or not. Space Coast is 3.5 hours away and on Thanksgiving weekend. After much discussion, I decided not to run it.

BUT...the Palm Beaches Marathon is a week later. So, I've signed up for my second first full marathon. December 5!!!!

Which gives me an extra week. After Sunday's slow 16 miler, I had to take a massage. My hip, groin, and lower back were horrible after traveling to SC, Orlando, and home. The massage was painful but necessary. I feel better.

So this week I decided to take the extra week, do a cutback week and run a tune up 10K race this Sunday. Wish me luck. My last 5K (two Sundays ago) did not go well because of my cold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheers to the New Year 5K

Damaris' NYCM (FE and Race Report)

10K at Fort Ben/Gobblers Jog 5K - Dealing with a Weird Injury and the London Marathon