Listening to your Body

This week is still too much. We finally got back to the house after the house tenting. We've basically moved out and into the house within a 24 hour period. Lots of work. I'm not well fueled and not well hydrated either, so I was reticent to run tomorrow.

Did my 7 miler very slow (long run pace) and during the run I came to the realization that I'm not ready to do my second 20 miler. This week has not been good for the body, I'm not physically ready even though I am psychologically. So, I'm switching tomorrow's 20 with next week's 8 and hopefully next week will be back to normal.

That's why listening to your body is always important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheers to the New Year 5K

10K at Fort Ben/Gobblers Jog 5K - Dealing with a Weird Injury and the London Marathon

Damaris' NYCM (FE and Race Report)