Week 7 Starts with a BAM!

Literally! I got a flat tire today. It figures this week is not going to be an easy one.

Yesterday I did kickboxing for 1 hour and weights (arms and shoulders) for another hour. I did not sleep well and I'm still sore.

Spent half of my day in court and the rest catching up with work. As I was coming home, I hear a noise under the car (must've been several nails that fell from a truck or something). I did not hear anything else so I thought nothing of it. Then, as I was leaving for my group run tonight, I noticed I had a super flat tire. I knew it was that noise. So it's 6:30pm, I managed to put air on the tire and as soon as I stop I hear the hissing sound of the tire going flat again. I drive to the tire store and made it in time before the flat appears again. I ended up buying a new tire, but get home too late to run my full scheduled run.

As I head out with my ipod (I have not run with the ipod for days and I miss it), the thunder and rain arrive. So at Mile 1 I turned around and leave the ipod at home. After which the rain stopped, haha.

The run was a little painful. Sore rather than painful. It was not a good day but I was able to run on pace. Temps are getting nicer.

Looking forward to my run tomorrow to see whether the soreness goes away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheers to the New Year 5K

10K at Fort Ben/Gobblers Jog 5K - Dealing with a Weird Injury and the London Marathon

Damaris' NYCM (FE and Race Report)